Ticket Refund Protection
Secure your tickets with Ticket Refund Protection when booking
From just £1.95 per ticket, you can protect your tickets from the unexpected.
Your ticket protection is issued through Secure My Booking. To apply for a refund head to https://securemybooking.com/
- Death/accident/illness to the ticket holder inc COVID
- Travel delays and strikes
- Death of ticket holders immediate family
- Adverse weather (red weather warnings)
- Burglary, flood or fire at your home
What’s not covered?
- Refunds for events cancelled by the theatre
- Refund of the protection itself
- Non-appearance of any cast member in a show
Full details of your protection can be found: www.securemybooking.com/terms/uk/
How to apply for a refund?
Refund applications should be submitted online within sixty (60) days of the incident to Secure My Booking. You may be asked to provide reasonable evidence when making a refund application. Head to securemybooking.com to apply for a refund. You cannot apply for a refund through Nottingham Playhouse.
For a worry-free purchase, protect your tickets today as you cannot add to your order after you have paid.