Neville Studio Programming
Please note that this page is for performing companies who wish to be considered for the artistic programme. If you’re interested in hiring a space, please visit our hires page.
Seating Capacity: 98
(without Wheelchair space – 2 seats removed per wheelchair)
Performance Space: 5500mm D x 7000mm W x 3000mm H
These dimensions are for an end-on, raked seating configuration.
About The Neville Studio:
- Black Box Studio space with control position at rear of seating.
- For our technical equipment list, please see our Technical Specifications.
- Dressing room with kitchenette, ironing board and two toilets.
- Backstage Access Via stairs. Flat floor access via lift Front of House in Main Theatre foyer. Please see Technical Specifications for Get in dimensions.
- Fully skilled and experienced Technical Staff.
- Box Office.
- Company performance space (For more info click here).
We negotiate financial deals with visiting companies on a case-by-case basis. These include:
- A split of box office income.
- A guarantee against a split of box office income.
- A flat fee to the visiting company.
Our technical specification for the Neville Studio is coming soon.
How We Programme Work
The Neville Programming Group meets every four weeks to discuss submissions and create the programme. When you submit your application, you will receive a message with your form entry, the date of the next scheduled Programming Meeting and when you can expect to hear from us. We will contact you about whether or not we are interested in programming your work regardless of the outcome of your application.
We select work based on a number of factors. Ultimately, we are aiming to produce an exciting mixture of shows that will appeal to the diverse audiences that we attract from across Nottingham and beyond.
Available Programming Dates
We never programme visiting work in the studio during November and December of any year due to rehearsals and our in-house produced Christmas Family Show in the Neville Studio.
Generally, we programme work to be performed between Thursdays and Saturdays with occasional exceptions, and usually programme shows for one or two performances.
We are currently looking to programme work from 2024 onwards.Apply to perform in the Neville Studio
Invite Us to your Show
If you’re performing somewhere, and would like to invite us to see your show as part of your application, we’d love to hear from you.Invite us to your show