We all recognise the need to adapt our industry to consider our changing climate. We must continue to address our industry’s carbon footprint, making changes to our behaviours and processes to ensure a liveable future.
Creatives and theatre makers from the East Midlands area and beyond are invited to hear from a range of inspiring speakers, connect with, ask questions, and share best practice and learning on this urgent issue.
Speakers will include:
- Andrew Quick, Head of Production, Nottingham Playhouse
- Jill Robertshaw, Deputy Production Manager, Nottingham Playhouse
- Jennifer Taillefer, Theatre Green Book representative and ABBT award winner for Environmental Sustainability
- Kirsty Patrick Ward, Director of The Children
- Flints, a leading UK provider of theatrical goods
A full programme and timetable for the event will be sent out prior to the day.
Attendees are also offered the opportunity to attend our creative industry tailored Carbon Literacy Training on Wednesday 3 April which will be offered on a first come basis as spaces are limited. This training will enable you to achieve Carbon Literacy Trust accreditation upon completion.
There will also be a tasty vegan lunch from a small local supplier.
This event is invite only and can only be booked using a promocode. If you have not received an invite, but would like to attend this event please email Talie Smith on email@example.com.