To keep up to date with the latest information, click here.
We have reimagined our legendary family pantomime to bring some much-needed joy this festive season.
The ultimate fairy tale adventure, join Cinderella as she attempts to outwit her Ugly Stepsisters and win the heart of the dashing Prince – with a little help from best friend Buttons and her very own Fairy Godmother, of course.
Filled with panto humour, upbeat musical numbers and all the characters you know and love, this production is specially adapted to ensure a safe, comfortable and magical experience for all.
This production of Cinderella replaces our previously announced pantomime Beauty and the Beast.
All customers with an existing booking for Beauty and the Beast will be contacted with full options for their tickets and we expect to have dealt with all customers’ bookings by mid-November.
Money Back Guarantee
If Government social distancing guidance changes closer to the time of the panto performances and we are unable to proceed, please be assured that you will be offered a full refund on your tickets.
You are also advised not to attend in person if you, or another member of your household, develop any symptoms of Coronavirus in the 14 days prior to your visit. Again, you will be offered a refund for any unusable tickets in your booking (where you let us know in advance that you cannot attend), giving you peace of mind when you book. For full customer care information, please click here.
Other Ways to Watch
Online Christmas Eve Special
Gather round at 7pm on Christmas Eve to watch our recorded version of Cinderella with special bonus content to get you in the festive spirit. Click here to find out more.
Whilst our Christmas Eve special is a one-off performance streaming at a specific time, our On Demand version of the show allows you to enjoy Cinderella at whatever time suits you and your family best. The recording will be available to rent from mid-December and more information will be announced soon.
Cinderella will be livestreamed on Saturday 19 December, meaning you can enjoy the performance as it happens from the comfort of your own home. Click here to find out more.
What to Expect
We want this year’s show to be just as magical and fun for all the family as you’ve come to expect from Nottingham Playhouse. In order to keep both you and all members of our team safe and comfortable:
- There is no interval and the show will run for approximately 75 minutes.
- There is reduced capacity in our auditorium and seating arrangements that ensure social distancing. Please try to book the relevant seating for your household, i.e. if there’s two of you attending, please choose an area with two seats and so on.
- No more than 6 people can be seated together. If your group is more than six people and/or from more than one household, you’ll be seated separately.
- Drinks, ice creams and snacks will be available to order via an online link once you’re at Nottingham Playhouse and will be delivered direct to your seats.
- All staff and audience members over the age of 11 will be expected to wear a face covering at all times, including for the duration of the performance, except when consuming food and drink.
Click here to visit our FAQ page for more information.