Pay What You Can
We’re proud to offer a range of ticket prices for our productions, making great theatre affordable for everyone. Our shows are even more accessible at Pay What You Can performances.
Everyone is welcome to attend our Pay What You Can performances and pay… whatever they can. £1, £2.50, £5, £10 – whatever you can afford to give, that’s what the tickets cost for that performance.
Pay What You Can ticket bookers also receive a free programme (1 programme per booker).
How to Book
Tickets are subject to availability and are limited to two per person. Tickets cannot be exchanged to other performances or refunded.
- Click the link for the performance you’d like to attend (below).
- Enter PWYC in the promotion code box (at the bottom of the page, under the seat map and pricing table), you’ll only see the PWYC tickets once you’ve entered it and pressed apply.
- The PWYC tickets will appear as gold stars on the seating plan
- Select your seats and click continue
- Select the price you want to pay and checkout
- Check your email – you’ll receive a confirmation and your e-ticket
Booking in person:
Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis (from, 10am until 2 hours before) on the day of the performance (dates listed below).
Cash payments are recommended to enable bookers to pay their chosen price anonymously.
If you have mobility requirements or use a wheelchair, please call Box Office on 0115 941 9419 to book your PWYC tickets (on or after the on-sale date).
Pay What You Can Performances
“I was worried we might feel awkward with people knowing we had used Pay What You Can, but it didn’t feel anything other than normal. ”
“I wouldn’t have been able to bring my children this year, and we would have missed out had it not been for PWYC. They had a great time, thank you!”