Now more than ever, we’re all in need of some festive cheer – which is why the scheme is now open to anyone over the age of 18. Whether you’re isolating and in need of some company or just fancy making a new friend to share well wishes for the New Year, Playhouse Pen Pals is a great way to make new connections, share stories and bring some much-needed joy after what has been a difficult year.
How it Works
Once you sign up to the scheme, we’ll match you with a Pen Pal and share your email address with them.
You can register your interest in the scheme by filling in this form and we will be in touch when we find your perfect match.
- To take part you must be aged 18+
- You can live anywhere in the UK (or the world!) – you just need a valid email address.
- By signing up you consent to us sharing your first name and email address with your pen pal. We will not share your email address with anyone else.
- Nottingham Playhouse take no responsibility for the emails sent or received between participants of this scheme. We ask that all Pen Pals are kind and respectful to each other.
Top tips for letter writing
- Be as imaginative as you like – include that great mince pie recipe or festive film recommendation.
- Please be mindful of sharing any personal details such as specifics about where you live or work.
- If you send a letter you’re particularly proud of, we would love for you to share it with us on social media @nottmplayhouse.
If you have any questions you can get in touch with us at email@example.com.