Led by a team of theatre professionals, the sessions are very practical – exploring voice, movement, ensemble work, monologues, stagecraft and much more, using a range of plays and practitioners. The emphasis is not on learning lines and productions, but on flexing your acting muscles and gaining new performance knowledge and skills.
Due to the ongoing nature of the Covid-19 pandemic, we are implementing various measures in order to ensure the safe and comfortable running of these sessions. If Government guidance changes and we need to move sessions online, we’ll get in touch with all bookers with an update.
What we’ll do to keep you and our staff safe and comfortable:
• Strictly limiting Playhouse Ensemble capacity to allow for social distancing.
• Providing multiple hand sanitisation points for you to use.
• Design Playhouse Ensemble to avoid sharing materials and equipment.
• Ensuring enhanced and frequent cleaning throughout our building.
• Providing up-to-date training for our workshop leaders.
• Sending you a reminder email with all you need to know, in line with the most up-to-date Government advice, a few days before Playhouse Ensemble starts.
What you need to do:
• Follow social distancing and Government guidance during Playhouse Ensemble.
• If you are showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, or have been in contact with anyone that has the virus within 14 days of attending Playhouse Ensemble, you must not attend. Please let us know before Playhouse Ensemble starts so we can give you a full refund.
• Wear a face covering when moving generally around our building and in workshop sessions and other occasions when social distancing cannot be maintained, for example when it is not possible to stay more than 2m away from other participants. Please note that face coverings are compulsory for those over the age of 11 unless medically exempt.
• Make sure they bring food and drinks each day to avoid leaving our site during breaks and lunchtimes.
If you have any concerns about Playhouse Ensemble, or if you would like to see the space where it takes place before you attend, please email email@example.com.