Company members may face many challenges in their lives, such as experience of homelessness, substance misuse, difficult family situations or mental health problems. In House Theatre Company is an opportunity to come together and focus instead on friendship, personal development and theatre-making.
The ethos is social, supportive and creative. For many members being part of In House Theatre Company has been a life-changing opportunity to socialise, have fun, express themselves and build their confidence.
The group is Led by Natalia Bruce.
If you’d like more information about In House or are interested in attending a taster session, please email email@example.com
Due to the ongoing nature of the Covid-19 pandemic, we are implementing various measures in order to ensure the safe and comfortable running of these sessions:
What we’ll do to keep participants and our staff safe and comfortable:
- Strictly limiting In House capacity to allow for social distancing.
- Providing multiple hand sanitisation points for participants to use.
- Design In House to avoid sharing materials and equipment.
- Ensuring enhanced and frequent cleaning throughout our building.
- Providing up-to-date training for our workshop leaders.
- Sending participants a reminder email with all they need to know, in line with the most up-to-date Government advice, a few days before In House starts.
What our participants need to do:
- Follow social distancing and Government guidance during In House.
- If participants are showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, or have been in contact with anyone that has the virus within 14 days of attending a session, they must not attend. Please let us know before In House starts so we can give you a full refund for any sessions missed.
- Wear a face covering when moving generally around our building and in workshop sessions and other occasions when social distancing cannot be maintained, for example when it is not possible to stay more than 2m away from other participants.
- Make sure they bring food and drinks each day to avoid leaving our site during breaks and lunchtimes.
If you have any concerns about In House, or if you would like to see the space where it takes place before you attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.